Lightbulb Help, I need user friendly Phase 2 food, on the go

I have a very busy life, I teach fitness classes twice a week I am also a stay at home mom to a 14 month old, and my husband is in the Marine Corps and we travel monthly. I don't get to slow down often. I'm doing the HCG because I have tried everything to loose the baby weight and I'm getting no where after a year of very strict diet and exercise. We eat organic, preservative free deli meat and a lot of fruit and salad already, well no salad for my toddler yet, just steamed veggie's.

My question is has anyone had to eat out or travel while doing the HCG diet? What foods did you find easy and helpful? What didn't work as well? I need some idea's, PLEASE!

Blog Entries
    Welcome Cbaldo!

Deli meat is not on protocol and you are only allowed 2 fruits per day of the allowed 3 fruits in the protocol. Have you read Pounds and Inches? It is the original protocol and has a list of the allowed approved foods in it. There are lots of recipes for P2 here on the forums and we have all posted some in our threads. The chicken apple salad one lots of us make and it travels well. You can always precook chicken to take on the go along with cut up cucumbers or radishes if you have to eat on the go.