Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wink Supplements while taking hgc

Hi everyone
    I'm new to this whole hgc thing. I'll be starting day 1 tomorrow. I have about 45 lbs to lose. I have a few questions about supplements.
    Is it ok to continue taking multi vitamins and natural supplements? I am still. Ursing my 12 month old. I just want to make sure my vitamins levels are still good for him. I take a whole food supplement by garden of life as well as Omegas and spurlina. Also, I use a lot oh homeopathic remedies. Would it be ok to continue taking them while doing this diet or should I stop?
    I can't find any information on this subject and I'm really wanting to know. I only bought my drops off a website hcgdiet.com and there wasn't a whole lot of information given. I really appreciate your input and expertise! Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Hi Llcc and welcome

First off do your drops state HCG 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x in the ingridients? If not then you don't have real HCG and you should not take them nor try to do the 500 cal diet as you will be starving yourself and not loosing the stored bad fat. Also not to sure you should be nursing and taking HCG and only eating 500 calories. I strongly suggest before you start to google "Pounds and Inches" by Dr. ATW Simeons and read it from start to finish before you start.

I am worried if you do this while you are nursing you are not going to have good results as your baby is also taking from your calories you take in. Please read the "Pounds and Inches" before you start and also I would call theplace you got your drops from and see what they say about you still nursing and doing HCG.

Blog Entries
    I thought I read on this forum in the questions section that you should not do hcg and nurse. I would really look into this before I even started. I know that it says you do not need your vitamins during this, I take mine still and it has not hurt me in anyway. I think they contribute to good BM's throughout the process, which is very important to me. I will just get too cranky if I am constipated.

I agree with Shannon and April about taking HCG while nursing, I would really look in to it? How long do you plan on continuing to nurse? I found it easy to lose weight while nursing without really doing anything but walking and I think I ate about 3000 cal. a day. As far as the whole food supplement I take Juice Plus and have only been on the vlcd for two days, lost 6lbs so far, so I don't believe it is affecting my losses at all and I feel I am getting the phytonutrients from alot of fruits and veggies that I cannot eat on this protocol. Hope this helps.

Blog Entries
    I did a little research on nursing while using HCG and everything I see says NO! For one you are not eating enough claories to be able to nurish your baby, more then likely since not eating enough calories you will end up not producing enough milk to feed your baby plus you will transfer HCG to your baby and if you don't know for sure if it is real HCG you are taking and not to mention if it is mixed with other chemicals you don't want your baby to be getting that.

I looked and the HCG does have 12x 30x60x and 20% kosher alcohol.
    My son is 12 months old so he only nurses at nap and bedtime. He eats 3 good meals per day. So, he's not depending on my breastmilk for his complete nutrition. I gained a lot of weight this pregnancy and have not lose a pound in fact I e gained 8.
    My son has never had a bottle so you know how much I was nursing him! I feel like my hormones are completely out of wack. He's my 4 th baby and never had issues losing before. I just feel like this diet will reset my body.
    Thanks so much for you input. I'm going to research it more before starting. Deffinatley don't want my baby to be effected negatively.

When you are ready we will be here for you

Hi guys,
    I looked and the HCG has 12 x 30x60x and 20% alcohol kosher.

Blog Entries
    mine had 12x, 30x and 60 x...not sure about kosher alcohol.
    They are probably fine but you sure do not want to pass it onto the little one. I would wean him and then start.

The hormone hcg itself is not good for kids and you'd be passing that along to him as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast