Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dean's Journal

Blog Entries
    Don't beat yourself up emotionally. We are only human. Remember, though, when those intense cravings kick in, try to find out why. Are you emotional? bored? or honestly hungry? If it is HUNGER, it MAY just be your body trying to hold in to it's fat stores. I know I would get INSANE food cravings before a big drop. Every time I would get truly hungry, I would chug down a liter of water, sip on some green tea and visualize the scale the next morning. If its something else, go for distraction. Find something to do to make you forget what bothering you, or occupy your boredom......Buy a barrel of monkeys, those little buggers can keep me busy for hours!!!!

Blog Entries
    Welcome Dean...and these ladies are soooo right...keep coming on here for encouragement and advice....Don't beat yourself up....but, pick yourself up and move on....its okay...eat clean and DRINK WATER!!!!!! lots of water...I find when I drink at least a gallon, I see better results than if I drink under that goal!!

Blog Entries
    All of you are so great!!! Thanks so much for the encouragement. I am on this!!!
    ...to the world you may be one, but to the one you may be the world.

Blog Entries
    Oh ya I found your journal!

Log in daily and report how you are feeling and how your losses are going. It helps so much to log in here daily and get the support from everyone. You know what you need to do so stick with it and the losses will come and you will feel so much better about yourself!

Blog Entries
    Hey Dean, how is the weight loss today? I hope things are going better for you and I hope you check in and give us an update!

Hey Dean, give us an update and check in from time to time, it looks like you and I are the only guys on this forum, I could sure use it! Good Luck , JB

Blog Entries
    Hey Dean I hope tings are going better for you! Pop in and give us an update when you have time, we would love to hear how you are doing!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12