Thread: Nervous

Nervous

Hi All,
    I am about to start the HCG diet plan. Sat and Sunday are going to my loading days. I have been obese my entire life (I am a 35 year old Male). I tried every diet and supplement available and did not have much success. This program sounds good but I am nervous. I guess I am nervous due to the low amount of food and calories.

However, I am going to give this a go . I bought the HCG Ultra Drops that are advertised on this site.
    Albert

Hi Albert! Welcome! You should create a journal in the "journal" section so all of us can keep track and motivate you everyday! If you have questions, everyone is always here to help, esp Shannon! =)

Blog Entries
    Def..create a journal. I used the ultra drops and did well on them. I would follow Pounds and Inches not the one the one that comes with the drops. Happy Loading and you will be amazed with the results. Men seem to lose pounds quicker than women, if you follow the protocol. You may be hungry this first week...but it gets better and before you know it you are not hungry at all (at least physically). Remember no questions is too stupid..we have all had them.

Blog Entries
    Welcome Albert adn congrats on taking the steps to take back your life and become helathy!

This diet is amazing and you will do so great as long as you stick to the Pounds and Inches protocol by Dr. Simeons. So looking forward to watching your journey!