Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi Amos07,
    I thought eating late night results in weight gain. Thanks for the correction.
    I have already break my meal in 6 small meals as it is easy to digest food.

response to the post

Really? Where did you get that kind of ideas? I'm now on my weight loss training and I'm confused with your post. Thanks

Regards,
    lbfn501

Great read and fact about weight lose,..
    I can add some thing that please control on your water diet its also beneficial to lose weight,..

Is "after ***method" really works? I'm planning to lose more weight before on my birthday this August. Aside with my personal routine, a friend of mine told me that the method "***" really works. Plus! Has anyone try to used the *** (a natural weight loss supplement)? Because it's been a "word of mouth" here in our city. Quite curious about this supplement...
    Last edited by lilbit; 06-26-2011 at 12:47 PM. Reason: advertising other products

Hello Amos07,
    I agree most of the people failed to reduce and maintain their weights considering freedom to eat whatever they desire after joining gym or starting exercise.
    I have noted many new comers eating junk in gym.

Water Therapy (drinking 8 glasses of water) really helps a lot on losing weight. Vilma143, ****** almost hits on countries like New Zealand and Switzerland. And i know in the upcoming weeks, it would be introduce more on other countries like in Asia and more states in USA. Just keep updated about that!
    Last edited by lilbit; 06-26-2011 at 12:48 PM. Reason: advertising other products not hcg related

Do this for Weight Loss:-
    - Do not eat junk food.
    - Eat low calorie food.
    - Eat boiled vegetables.
    - Do exercise regularly.
    - Drink more water.
    - Do not eat too much food at a time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12