Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone using other weight loss programs?

I heard that WeightWathers and ediets.com are great, anyone tried these two programs before?

Re: Anyone using other weight loss programs?

I tried Weightwatchers last year: I lost about 8 pounds in the first 3 months, but I became obsessed with the food I ate. I even counting the points while sleeping! And I was scared of the weekly weight in. So I stopped last October...

I did the weight wathers as well i just got off a couple of days to try this one, before that i used the atkins diet wich i didn't like at all but so far i am liking the hcg weight loss program. I feel like i am losing a decent amount of weight but only time will tell.

I did weight a while ago. I lost weight, but my schedule precluded me from attending meetings and I didn't make the time to plan my food out. I am currently on Jenny Craig, the $20 for 20lbs. I love it because they plan your meals for you and all you have to do is eat.My eating was out of control. I've lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks. However, i'm on a bit of a time crunch to lose weight and decided to take HCG.
    I was worried about the cost of food. But I did the math and I spent more money or the same amount eating take out.

I am doing JC in conjunction with the HCG injections. My doctor said it was fine as long as I don't eat over 800 calories.

Good luck to you. hope you find something that works for you.

At this time I am trying to just trying to exercise more. I have tried a lot of diets in the past with some success. I think at this time I am going to make a life style change. Start eating a little better and increasing my exercise, and see how that works.

Heavey guy, you hit the nail on the head. And kudos to you for making that tough decision which many simply shudder at the thought of it.

Any weight loss program without an element of exercise in it is just not going to be sustainable at all. I have a colleague at work who basically starved himself to lose weight. He was successful for the first 5 lbs but then his progressed stopped as his body adapted to his starvation. His 5 lbs loss was quite evident as he wasn't very overweight to begin with. But the weight he lost due to dieting really took a toil on him. He looked weak and sallow... his body had no energy and hes just like a deflated balloon.

A lot of those big diet companies are trying to capitalise on human being's inherent lazy nature by telling you to just consume pill xyz or undergo diet xyz without exercise. But we all know exercise truly is an inexplicable part of weight loss and a healthy lifestyle. So if you anyone is looking for a fat loss program, look for one with some element of exercise in it.
    My latest blog post:
    Quickest Way to Lose Weight for Office Workers: 5 Breakfast Foods You Should Avoid like the Plague!

I have experienced most of the diet plan and weight loss plan but all are
    so tough and difficult to keep on the track for the weight loss.

Blog Entries
    I am going to chime in here with flareman, definitely exercise is an integral part of a healthy lifestyle. The hcg diet has been so incredibly helpful to realize tangible results, but now it is time to incorporate a regular exercise program and I am absolutely ok with walking 30-40 minutes 3-4 times per week.

I did weight watchers & was successful, but HATED the meetings! My punishment for being bad was making myself attend the inconvenient meetings. I am also using myfitnesspal.com to track food diary, calories & exercise which is great because you can put it on your phone.

Hi jimr,
    I have successively lost 30 lbs with weight watchers.
    My friend recommended weight watchers program to me when she lost 40 lbs.

Hello jimr,
    Never tried weightwatchers and ediets.com program but joined gym 6 months before and lost 40 lbs successively.
    Doing exercise prevents me from many illness like heart attack, high blood pressure, diabetes, cancer and improves my mood also.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast