Looking for Moderators for this forum

Hi,

Due to the growth of this hcg weight loss forum, we are looking for some forum moderators who have done or are doing the hcg diet. You will help our forum users by providing useful suggestions, answer their questions regarding hcg diet.

If you are a hcg dieter with a warm heart, please reply this thread.

Admin
    HCGWeightLoss.com
    www.HCGWeightLoss.com - Building the best HCG weight loss community for HCG dieters!

Looking for Moderators

What exactly does a moderator do? I lost 110 pounds with HCG and I like to help.

Barbhull,

Thanks for your interest!
    As a moderator, you will help our hcg dieters by replying their posts regarding any hcg diet questions, giving them support and encouragement to stick to the hcg protocol based on your personal hcg weight loss experience.

Let me know if you are willing be become a moderator.

Thanks!
    www.HCGWeightLoss.com - Building the best HCG weight loss community for HCG dieters!

Blog Entries
    i have only done one round and am just starting my second, but i would be willing to help out if still needed. certainly am not 'done' with my weigh tloss by any means, though!

Tamaca,

You are a veteran in this forum! I have assigned you as a moderator!
    Thank you soooo much for your kind help to all the hcg dieters here!

Blog Entries
    ok, cool! let me know if there is anything specific i should be doing...i'll try to make sure to post more often!

Tamaca,

You can just answer questions from other dieters regarding hcg diet and give them encouragement from your personal hcg weight loss experience.
    I really appreciate your kind help!

Admin