Unhappy Mom of 4 and full time worker just started!!

Hello, I am a 32 mother of 4 wonderful kids!! Who are 10,9,5,and 3!! I at the start of diet I was 182 lbs. I am 5'8!! I loaded for 2 days and went to 186! Yesterday was my first day of VLCD and I had a headache and nausea all afternoon and even vomited!! I only got a little dinner down and do not think that I kept it down!! I am on Celeste drops! Any suggestions?

Blog Entries
    I don't know about the Celeste drops but try adjusting your dosage by a couple of drops?? Hang in there it will get better. I did get a headache but I could feel it coming on and took something for it before it got too bad. I have nausea as well if my headaches get too far ahead of me so if you feel one coming on take something for it before it gets bad. Hope you feel better today.

No advice on the vomiting, but I know sometimes I get so hungry I feel really sick to my stomach. Do you still feel bad?
    (BTW, I am 5'9, and your starting weight was less than my ending weight after one whole round! Have you chosen a final goal weight yet?)
    blogging about HCG at http://katbloggue.blogspot.com/