Think I need a little support...

Hi. So, I just started this diet. I'm on day 3 of phase 2...and I don't know if I want to do this anymore. I know, I seem super wishy washy just from that, but I just don't know if I'm doing it right, or if the results will be worth it. I really want to loose the weight... but does this really work. All I've lost is what I gained from loading, and the food is so boring.

Blog Entries
    I am on day 7 phase 2 and have lost to date 12.5 pounds and 11 inches
    you have to find way to add flavor with spices and such like take some beef steak and combine ot withcheynne pepper, cajun spice and hot sauce put on some lettuce and you have taco salad
    this site has many recipies that are easy to do..

if you just dont have the desire be this discipline then you may wish to rethink your choice..
    but if you stick it out ith this group here they will support you through the tough days..
    but this is a decision you have to make when you really are READY to lose the wieght..
    hope you make the right choice for you and your health

Well, the thing is, I'm seventeen, so...stupidity and longing for freedom is all I can think about, and I usually lack the ability to get to a store that would have the right foods. Plus, in 12 days I'm going on an extended trip, and I'm not sure if that will affect my dieting, since I'll mostly be moving from place to place every other day.
    Looking around, I may not be drinking enough water. That has a big effect, right? That's what I'm reading. I think I'm just reeling from not having anyone to help me, just by relating.

Blog Entries
    knot sweetie you need to be drinking AT LEAST a Gallon a day.. this keeps hunger away and flushes the fat and toxins from your body.
    With this diet if you cheat or dont drink enough or dont eat the right foods or too little calories you wont lose .. and may even end up gainng wait...

even when traveling.. a plain lettuce salad .. no dressing
    a approved piece of cooked with no oils,
    fish grilled with no breading or oils,
    or egg whites
    can be found most places
    this is not easy when on the move like you plan to do.. and since you only on day 3
    you may want to end the diet AND DROPS till you get home...
    then start over with the load days and

this will give you time to enjoy your trip.. with out stressing over the diet'
    and then when home with time to dedicate to the diet do it

Hmm. Tell me if this sounds like a good idea: for the next two or three days I'll make sure to drink LOTS of water, and continue sticking to the right foods, if I don't see some good progress, I'll stop until I end my trip. I'm just hopeful I'll do well, because I should be done with all this right before my brother's wedding, and I think I'd be more comfortable in that big group setting if I could drop some weight. And I'm proud to say, I don't cheat. (Even though yesterday was my grandmother's birthday and everyone was wolfing down pizza and cake!)

Blog Entries
    knot the thing is... this diet demands you do the full diet .. 23 or more days
    then you have 3 extra days of the 500 diet after you stop the drops till it gets out of system
    once you get through the full phase 2 you have to do phase 3 for 3 weeks with no sugars or starches
    if you shorten the diet time span.. you will actually be wasting money as you will end up gaining weight

you cant pick and choose things to follow of not follow on this diet .. or you will not suceed
    your better bet is to use the time till you come back from trip
    getting used to the allowed food.. but on regular level of calories.. but healthy choices.. based on the diet list and learn to force self to drink the gallon of water a day..
    you will be used to drinking .. and the restrictions of food choices.. and you will probably be watching the pounds disappear real fast..
    then once you are home you can do your load days..

definitely do this protocol when you can dedicate the full minimum days to being strict. it really is worth it. it may be hard, and you are restricted to certain food but just imaging you being lighter and happier and even healthier? the food that you want to eat will STILL be there at the end in phase 4.

when i started last year i was on and off this and i lost weight BUT i didnt finish the protocol correctly and pretty much gained everything all back (30lbs).

drinking water is SUPER important. like lilbit said, at least a gallon of water.