Page 1 of 636 1231151101501 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Shannon's Journey

R1 P2 Day4

Feeling so good, can't believe I haven't had the headaches everyone has talked about or the severe hunger feelings although yesterday I did feel hungry and am thinking its because I didn't get a chance to have any green tea before lunch yesterday. I have always been nothing but a water drinker so getting a gallon a water in me is no problem I actually think I might be getting too much water some times if that is even possible lol

A little about me......

I am 42 an a single mom of a 18 yr old girl and a 24 yr old boy with a 3 yr old grand daughter. Been at and over 180 for the last 4 yrs and no matter what I do I can't seem toloose weight and keep it off. 4 yrs ago I had gotten down to 165 lbs and then met a guy who cooks like no other and of course I put on a ton of weight from eating his amazing food. I know it is time to make a change in my life for the better and get this weight off once and for all! I am so ready!!!

My daughter is graduating high school next Friday and my son is graduating college two weeks after so its a stressful time for me and probably not the best time to be starting but I figured if I put it off any longer I would just keep finding more reasons to keep putting it off, so here I am and ready to battle this new journey to a better me!

R1 P1 Load Day 1 - 182.6
    R1 P1 Load Day 2 - 182.6
    R1 P2 Day 1 - 182.6
    R1 P2 Day 2 - 180.6
    R1 P2 Day 3 - 178.4
    R1 P2 Day 4 - 176

This is the first time in yrs I have been below 180 lbs and am loving it and the progress I am making so far! the only side effect I have encountered so far was constipation for 4 days so on Thur night i drank a smooth move tea and was all better by yesterday morning, thank goodness lol

Good luck to everyone on your journey! I love this forum and am so glad I found it, so much positiveness on here it is great!

Blog Entries
    shannon great scale work
    you got the right mind set
    so you will more than rock this diet
    if you were not a soda or junk food eatter before diet then you had less detoxing to do
    which is my guess why the headache has evaded you
    keep up good work

Blog Entries
    Thanks lilbit!

I loved my junk food don't get me wrong Pop was something I only drank on the weekends with my mixed drinks and it was diet pop at that so I'm not missing it thank goodness.

I just love all the encouragement on this forum! So nice to have others in the same journey as you to be excited with you and help you along the way!

I know I have some major hurdles in front of me the next few weeks but am going to tackle them one at a time and pray for strength when each one comes.

Blog Entries
    R1 P1 Load Day 1 - 182.6
    R1 P1 Load Day 2 - 182.6
    R1 P2 Day 1 - 182.6
    R1 P2 Day 2 - 180.6
    R1 P2 Day 3 - 178.4
    R1 P2 Day 4 - 176
    R1 P2 Day 5 - 174.6

Worked in my flower beds yesterday in between rain showers and was so worried and had over did it that I would have a loss today but I did! 8 lbs in just 4 days I am so pumped I just love it! I have never had resultslike this ever especially eating so few calories and not feeling like I'm starving! Although last night my daughters brought me home made tamales from her boyfriends mom and her and her girlfriend sat and ate them in front of me it was all i could do not to take a bite. My daughter didn't want to bring them home for me cause she knows i am dieting and can't eat them but as her boyfriend pointed out it was a respect thing to his mom and she needed to bring them home so she did. I told her she had to eat them or get them out of the house and not to leave me alone with them lol

Hope everyone has a great Sunday and continued success!

Blog Entries
    R1 P1 Load Day 1 - 182.6
    R1 P1 Load Day 2 - 182.6
    R1 P2 Day 1 - 182.6
    R1 P2 Day 2 - 180.6
    R1 P2 Day 3 - 178.4
    R1 P2 Day 4 - 176
    R1 P2 Day 5 - 174.6
    R1 P2 Day 6 - 173.6

I had a feeling I wouldnt have a huge loss for yesterday but so happy to see I did Loose one pound. Was gone yesterday from after lunch time till 11:30, had shopping to do to finsih up for graduation. Anyways it got late and we ended up eating out and I was so scared about finding something to eat. So I ended up ordering the 8 0z sirloin and cut it in half and asked for just a side salad, which of course came with alll kinds of stuff on it and I removed them. So needless to say I was excited to see that I actually still lost after eating that dinner and possibly not getting enough water in me. Due to getting home late I have slept way in and now off track for the day but it's all good it's going to be a busy day of cleaning 4 more days till my baby girl graduates high school and 2 days till my son and grand doughter get here! Busy, busy week for me this week!

Have a great Monday everyone and Happy Memorial Day

Happy memorial day. I am so excited for you and your daily journey with hcg. What matters so much is your dedication to be off the extra and unwanted pound, you will harbor good result for the good attitude alone. Keep it up!

awesome progress! hahaha. I stalled at 174.6 for 3 days now because of how much sodium i intook (usually never high but i've been using mad chicken broth) and not drinking enough water.

Blog Entries
    Ugh I gained a little yesterday and the only thing I can figure is becasue I didn't get enough water in and I didn't have time to eat either of my fruits yesterday and possibly because I ate steak again last night! Was so busy over the weekend trying to get ready for graduation this Friday I had to force myself to stop to eat and then when I did it was way past my normal times of eating and didn't getr dinner till after 8:00pm last night. So I am sure it was a combination of all of it! Hopefully I can get myself back on track the next couple of days and get back to loosing! I know every day can't be a loss so I am ok and will continue on with being positive I finally had a chance to take my measurements yesterday, wish I would of been able to before I started becasue I can sure feel the difference in my clothes already!

Happy Tuesday, hope everyone has a great day!

R1 P1 Load Day 1 - 182.6
    R1 P1 Load Day 2 - 182.6
    R1 P2 Day 1 - 182.6
    R1 P2 Day 2 - 180.6
    R1 P2 Day 3 - 178.4
    R1 P2 Day 4 - 176
    R1 P2 Day 5 - 174.6
    R1 P2 Day 6 - 173.6

Blog Entries
    Oops, forgot to update my progress in my last post for day 7 of VLCD

R1 P1 Load Day 1 - 182.6
    R1 P1 Load Day 2 - 182.6